Implement better advertising.

Server has been a little slow in people lately and would need a boost in advertising, You'll probably need to say a lot about how the server was made, beginnings and shenanigans in SMPEarth.

BlueFyreMatt

Network Manager
Staff member
Manager
Do you have any specific ideas for this? I'm sure our Social media taem would appreciate some suggestions!

CzechiaRepublic

Platinum
Titanium
I know im not the person being asked at hand, but i think asking your social media team in general to make videos or such could be a good idea, maybe re-activate that twitter account thats been laying there for decades unused or use the tiktok account you have, or maybe get people to make videos or stream SMPE.

I mean, yeah TikTok is a great place for advertising aswell as promoting your server as much as you can. Even though bedrock-java crossplay is popular, fair enough; it'll still be good, Though I do think Twitter would get alot of attention because alot of Minecraft servers don't use them, The team should probably talk about SMPEarth 1 and how YouTubers used to play it and it's popular, Easy design and fun to make friends with and showing great cities like Tartarus, Monaco, German_Empire and New Waspik. You could just need to get people to get a better grasp of SMPEarth as a whole and make it sound like an exciting place for new comers. Honestly we could start working with those ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

About SMPEarth

SMPEarth was originally a private, whitelisted Minecraft server, featuring a custom-generated 1:3000 scale map of the Earth, exclusive to a group of selected popular Minecraft creators and streamers. Now, SMPEarth is publicly accessible on Java Edition where anyone can join. Boasting a community of 7000+ members and 2 main servers to choose from and experience (Casual Towny and Siege Towny), SMPEarth's primary goal is to become the most advanced Earth server in Minecraft.

NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG OR MICROSOFT.

Social Media