Bypass Mojang's report system.

Marijn_2

1st Poster
as with the come of Mojang's new chat reporting system, when you decide to update to 1.19.1,

please whitelist mods that disable the ability for you to be reported, or use a future plugin version on your server.
The java community is expecting false bans to be frequent, and it is nice if on our server this would not be possible. Additionally, this allows you to regulate your server on your own, instead of having to abide by Mojang's flawed moderation system.

But how?
Some mods exist that can already bypass this feature.
These mods are expected to be made into plugins soon as well.
Find them here.

Leave your opinions on this topic below.

ShadowFyre

Titanium
Hey there Marijn. I wanted to get to this first, before anyone else does. We appreciate your honesty with us, and your willingness to keep our server safe against malicious players. Currently, we are unaware of Microsoft/Mojang’s policy on allowing servers to remove this feature.

Firstly, I will inform you that (as per this article) any message made on a server that is itself not on version 1.19 will not be able to be reported. However, I will also inform you (and anyone else who might read this) that our options are being looked into. Thirdly, I will inform you that Mojang’s current policy regarding the chat reporting feature is that all reports submitted will be reviewed by Mojang’s personal team of moderators (which you can read about here), which I personally expect to help mitigate some of the false reports.

If anyone has any concerns regarding this issue, please message me (on this website, or using my Discord: ShadowFyre#6269 ) and I will try my best to rectify them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About SMPEarth

SMPEarth was originally a private, whitelisted Minecraft server, featuring a custom-generated 1:3000 scale map of the Earth, exclusive to a group of selected popular Minecraft creators and streamers. Now, SMPEarth is publicly accessible on Java Edition where anyone can join. Boasting a community of 7000+ members and 2 main servers to choose from and experience (Casual Towny and Siege Towny), SMPEarth's primary goal is to become the most advanced Earth server in Minecraft.

NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG OR MICROSOFT.

Social Media