Casual Towny Nether open

This thread pertains to Casual Towny

pietrer

Can you make nether open pls. Everyone wants it including best players and an big (or the biggest on the server) event would finally bring some fun. Besides people would travel faster and make much use from it. So can we as an group of minecraft players vote to bring it on, and then we all will finally have so much fun in the other dimension.

Attachments

• pobrany plik (2).jpg
    pobrany plik (2).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1

dian

I doubt that this will ever happen since the server tries to imitate the real world as much as possible but I can see them doing a nether event or lore style event, and since the nether isn't really something that is in the real world and "hell" might disagree with other players religions I doubt we'll ever see this happening.

Jacob

Developer
Minecraft Build Team
Titanium
Can you make nether open pls. Everyone wants it including best players and an big (or the biggest on the server) event would finally bring some fun. Besides people would travel faster and make much use from it. So can we as an group of minecraft players vote to bring it on, and then we all will finally have so much fun in the other dimension.
suggest it in the discord server if your not already in it https://discord.gg/BN2uZ4J3

Users who are viewing this thread

About SMPEarth

SMPEarth was originally a private, whitelisted Minecraft server, featuring a custom-generated 1:3000 scale map of the Earth, exclusive to a group of selected popular Minecraft creators and streamers. Now, SMPEarth is publicly accessible on Java Edition where anyone can join. Boasting a community of 7000+ members and 2 main servers to choose from and experience (Casual Towny and Siege Towny), SMPEarth's primary goal is to become the most advanced Earth server in Minecraft.

NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG OR MICROSOFT.

Social Media