Casual Towny Let nation helpers and diplomats be able to deposit money! :)

This thread pertains to Casual Towny

ddps

Titanium
・What do you mean by letting nation helpers and diplomats be able to deposit money?

Firstly, towny has a feature that allows nation members with ranks (leader/co-owner/assistant only for now) to deposit money into towns in the same nation.
(e.g /n deposit [$amount] [name of the town in the same nation] )

It is a great feature, however, as I said, nation members with helper/diplomat ranks won't be able to use this feature because of the permission issue.

I've suggested it because multiple nation helpers in my nation demanded to use this feature and I think we should give more people opportunities to help with the daily upkeep of the towns in the same nation as well.

Please consider! and thank you for reviewing our suggestions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

About SMPEarth

SMPEarth was originally a private, whitelisted Minecraft server, featuring a custom-generated 1:3000 scale map of the Earth, exclusive to a group of selected popular Minecraft creators and streamers. Now, SMPEarth is publicly accessible on Java Edition where anyone can join. Boasting a community of 7000+ members and 2 main servers to choose from and experience (Casual Towny and Siege Towny), SMPEarth's primary goal is to become the most advanced Earth server in Minecraft.

NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG OR MICROSOFT.

Social Media