Casual Towny New Jobs Shop Items

This thread pertains to Casual Towny

TheDaySquare

Here are a few thing that I think should be added to the "/jobs shop" menu:

1. Jump Boots.
These boots can be an item you can buy when the new moon update rolls around. They can come in Netherite (idk how that works) and they cannot be combined with speed boots. I don't know what job will fit for this.
Cost in Job Points: 40,000

2. Uber Tool Upgrader.
This is an option to turn any maxed out Diamond and/or Netherite tool into an Uber, and an Uber to a Uber MK2. The tool HAVE to be maxed out before upgrading so it wont be that easy for people to upgrade them. There is no job needed.
Upgrade Costs in Job Points:
20,000 for Diamond to Uber 40,000 for Uber Diamond to Uber MK2
25,000 for Netherite to Uber 45,000 for Uber Netherite to Uber MK2

3. Horse Armor.
You can buy Gold, Iron, and Diamond Horse Armor. Yet again, I don not know what job will be needed for these items.
Cost in Job Points:
Gold - 2000
Iron - 7000
Diamond - 10,000

Users who are viewing this thread

About SMPEarth

SMPEarth was originally a private, whitelisted Minecraft server, featuring a custom-generated 1:3000 scale map of the Earth, exclusive to a group of selected popular Minecraft creators and streamers. Now, SMPEarth is publicly accessible on Java Edition where anyone can join. Boasting a community of 7000+ members and 2 main servers to choose from and experience (Casual Towny and Siege Towny), SMPEarth's primary goal is to become the most advanced Earth server in Minecraft.

NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG OR MICROSOFT.

Social Media